Monday, March 26, 2012

And we're off!


 
It's so great to FINALLY get this blog launched. Now I can finally write, write, write without being blamed for "spamming" - as one Facebook user once kindly wrote to me. It's only with good help from our new editorial staff member and graphic designer with the magazine, Tina Hald, that we've succeeded. She's a genius at all of this blog creation stuff. That part has never been my greatest strength - to put it mildly. We spent all of last week putting together texts and entering them in the different categories that you see above. I can only encourage you to read them if you don't know a lot about us... /Vivian

13 comments:

  1. Gratulerer med blogg, gleder meg til å følge ;))
    Ønsker samtidig dere alle en skjønn Påske!
    //Anki

    ReplyDelete
  2. finally a blog :) i love it..
    Hope to see more of you soon
    Greets
    Sanne from Holland
    www.serviesenbrocante.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new blog!!!! Just received my first order of magazines and, as always, definitely swoon worthy!!!
    xo,
    Lesley V.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your new blog.....I'm sure it is going to be great.....like everything you do! Ü

    ReplyDelete
  5. I became a follower, right away.And I am sure, there wille be lots of followers in no time.
    Have a nice weekend,

    Sarina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your blog. Blogging is cathartic and fun and creative and I could go on and on. Have fun with it. I found you via White Home Collections/Wilton NH.
    Can't wait to see more as your blog grows. Best of luck. I am now following.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your blog!! It already looks beautiful. good luck, yvonne (living-in, edam, nl)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello,
    great blog!!!
    Happy Easter,
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  9. Remember that great movie line --- "You had me at hello!" Well you did. I am already a fan after just one visit. Love the blog and I will be back again and again. Cheers from the west coast of Canada. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful!! Just ordered your magazine & can't wait to get it!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Welcome to the blogosphere! I'm so excited that you're now a part of this online community. I love your products, and your magazine is one of my all-time favorites!

    Liz @ The Brambleberry Cottage

    ReplyDelete
  12. Welcome to Bloglandia:-)))
    I love your magazine.

    ReplyDelete