Friday, April 13, 2012

Get a small preview of the MAY magazine

It won’t be long now until the May issue hits the stands. :o)


From now on, we’ll publish every month on the 1st
You can get a small sneak peek here…



You’ll meet our skilled flower arranger and writer Susanne Sølvsten, join us as we visit beautiful homes and read about old, French glass, among other things.
Find inspiration for arranging your balcony and porch in true country style.
Remember – if you order a subscription with your distributor, you’ll most likely receive the magazine BEFORE the original publication date. /Vivian

5 comments:

  1. Dear Vivian!


    ... wonderful pictures and great magazine! I love it! ;o


    Warm Regards, Bea

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just LOVE every magazine I have of yours. They are like breathtaking books that I will cherish forever.
    Blessings~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I already ordered the May issue.I can hardly wait, hihi.Have a nice weekend,

    X,Sarina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hej skøn blog. Kan i oplyse hvor sofaovertrækket til Ektorp i den mørke hør.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your magazines and books are, by far, some of the most beautiful I've ever seen. The Jeanne d'Arc family is incredibly talented!

    Liz @ The Brambleberry Cottage

    ReplyDelete