Monday, June 4, 2012

Roadside Beauties

I simply love going for a long walk and picking a beautiful bouquet from the roadside. The stretch from our summerhouse down to the bay is where I walk most often. I've walked it many a time over the past 17 years. I still really love it. Seems like new flowers show up every year...
It's a 1 1/4-mile walk each way, yet it took three hours last Saturday - because my 10-year-old daughter has had her eyes opened to the beauties of the roadside.
There's lots of talking, smelling and examining along the way. /Vivian



4 comments:

  1. This is what summer days are all about...for me at least. Long walks along your favorite path taking in all the beauty that the day has to offer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hei!
    For et nydelig bilde:) denne tid er flott med alle sine farger og blomster
    Ha en strålende uke

    Klem Merete

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh Soo Lovely with all flowers.. hugs sussie

    ReplyDelete
  4. wildflowers are the best and you have arranged them beautifully

    ReplyDelete