Friday, September 27, 2013

A Good day....

Today is one of the really good days here at JDL. The sun is shining, there’s not a cloud in the sky and Jane brought in home-made birthday cake. That’s enough to put anyone in a good mood!
Also, this whole week has brought a string of deliveries with lovely new products. Sometimes I’m just so pleasantly and positively surprised by the final product. That was the case with the items we received this week, including some of the new chip baskets that we’ve made. They’re just so nice and look so authentic that even a seasoned expect might mistake them for the real thing. This large basket is a replica of a worn, old basket that I originally purchased at a market.


These days I play around with taking pictures for the website. It’s a whole new task for me to try my skills on but I think it’s really fun.

Another thing that I have been looking forward to for a long time is receiving our collection of jersey clothing. These pieces are so nice: heavy, luxurious quality and with just the perfect wash to make them look worn in a good way. And they have pretty, crocheted borders … I’m probably going to need one of each :o)



Wishing all of you a truly lovely weekend. /Vivian

PS: Did something catch your eye? Find our list of retailer on our website… www.jeannedarcliving.dk

1 comment:

  1. Åååå...de kurvene var kjempe fine:)
    Ønsker dere alle en herlig helg
    Klem Merete

    ReplyDelete