Saturday, December 21, 2013

Saturday, December 21st:

Today I'll be spending most of the day in the kitchen

making all of the preparations for this year's Christmas luncheon with the family on Christmas day.

My entire family is coming for lunch. Luckily, my sisters and I have divided out the tasks between the three of us.
We wouldn't want to crash and burn over the number of dishes – and homemade does taste better, after all.
So I'll be making a roast, baking liver pates and making homemade remoulade for the fish filets.

I've already made the Danish rolled meat sausage from my grandmother's recipe as well as the pickled beets.
My sisters will be bringing meat balls, medister sausage, green cabbage in white sauce, stewed kale, various kinds of herring, etc.

1 comment:

  1. Låter som du kommer att ha en GOD lördag, mums!
    Ha det gott...
    Kram,
    Titti

    ReplyDelete