Friday, January 17, 2014

This year’s big hit for Easter…

I have a confession to make: I actually haven’t gotten around to taking down our Christmas tree yet. I don’t think it has ever happened before that we’ve kept it around this long. We’ve been very busy but it’s actually also kind of cozy with all the lights during these dark winter months. But I think the time has come to say goodbye this weekend – before all of the needles fall off.

And then it won’t be long, of course, before we can begin to think about putting up some Easter decorations – get out the bird cages and fill them with a bit of hay, spring plants and some of Dorte’s wonderful eggs. And make “nests” out of birch branches.

This year’s big hit is these eggs – I suppose you could almost call them “classic JDL”. They’re so pretty and well-made and look just like vintage treasures. /Vivian

No comments:

Post a Comment