Tuesday, June 2, 2015

It's almost summer

Here in Denmark the four seasons are very different from each other so we enjoy it to the fullest whenever we can spend time outdoors. During the summer months, most of us spend more hours outdoors than indoors if the weather permits. That’s why we went north for this edition of the magazine to show you – amongst other things – a wonderful Swedish summer home and a fantastic home in white in Finland. We also visit a Dutch home and a house in Germany – both of them furnished in a bright and airy style.

In this edition our theme is all about terraces “made in Denmark”. If you don’t have a garden or a terrace, you can find inspiration on how to enjoy nature up close and make a nice outdoor picnic. We show you some easy recipes for delicious food that you can take along to the beach or the forest. And for those rainy days that we probably won’t avoid completely we are offering you lots of ideas on creative indoor activities that can turn into the most wonderful summer memories or decorative elements in your interior design. We wish you lots of fun – and happy reading! /Vivian

5 comments:

  1. I look forward to getting mine in the mail. I enjoy every issue, every month. I recently purchased your Beautiful Celebrations. It truly inspired me for decorating the parties I am hosting. I shared about it and your book on my blog. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just received my June edition and I can't wait to sit with a hot cup and read it from cover to cover. I'm Danish and Swedish and live in Utah USA and enjoy the seasons as well. Thanks you all for your hard work and inspiration that you give me every month! Sincerely, Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. vu hier, toujours aussi attirant !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Toujours fan!!!!
    Bisousss de Belgique....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing on your feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!

    ReplyDelete