Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Just as expected...

The first summer here at the Jeanne D’Arc Living farm is definitely fulfilling all our expectations.
It’s just as wonderful as we expected it to be.

Absolutely beautiful nature and a quietness that automatically reduces stress.
And summer has added to the amazing atmosphere too.

Everything is blossoming in the marvelous, old garden, and no matter where you sit down, you feel like you’re in a world of your own.
We’ve already moved in and have produced the first articles.

We wish you all a very nice summer!

5 comments:

  1. I am so happy for you! I follow you on Instagram so I have been able to see how beautiful your new property is. I look forward to receiving my ajDL magazines every month in the postal. Thank you for all the beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its beauty of the nature is here. The green leaf gives cool to mind and soul.I like natural greenary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its beauty of the nature is here. The green leaf gives cool to mind and soul.I like natural greenary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post, Critical things are explained in details. I appreciate it. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really a Great Post!! Its beautiful.Thanks for sharing the nature related post and i hope the next post will come soon.

    ReplyDelete